As a Secondary Market Analyst, you will be providing rates update to our staff along with distributing daily reports and completing lock and pricing review request. Answer lock desk inquires and performs an array of services relating to Secondary Marketing activities, such as investor relations, development and follow up on relationship opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be focused, organized, have problem solving and strong communications skill as well as the ability to think strategically. Have a deep understanding of market rates and developing strong relations with investors. They will provide complete and appropriate solutions for mortgage originators to boost revenue growth.
Responsibility will include but are not limited to the following:
- Offer recommendations and work collaboratively with the Information System Manager to improve system processes and performance.
- Lock loans with investors; research and completes re-locks; revise lock and extension request in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure the accurate and meticulous input of pricing information data into both our Operating and Online system database.
- Enforces Ready Mortgage Lending Rate Lock Policy while working closely with Loan Officers, Operations Staff.
- Provide support in pricing the loans with investor to find the best rate.
- Provides support to Post-Closing Departments.
- Monitor investor rates daily.
Desire Skills and Qualifications:
- Working Knowledge of secondary mortgage market framework Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/VA mortgage programs.
- Able to deal effectively and courteous with external and internal clients across department and locations.
- Proficient in Ellie Mae Encompass and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 1+ years of Capital Markets/Secondary Marketing experience.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of Lock Desk/Secondary Market experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.