Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Wholesale Account Executive to join our Third Party Origination Division Team. Wholesale Account Executives are responsible for identifying, prospecting and soliciting new businesses leads. Focus on growing existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business.
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding sales experience, exceptional customer service skills and enhanced interpersonal and organizational skills. They need to be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. Dedicated to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal executives.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing excellent customer service and building trust, while managing client expectations.
- Understanding and keeping up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Provide daily and weekly updates to executive management team.
- Account oversight, management, and maintenance.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to deal effectively and courteously with external and internal clients across department and locations.
- Proficient in software programs to include Microsoft Office Suites and Ellie Mae Encompass.
- Strong working knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Government lending practices.
- Demonstrate business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Proven production history and established broker base.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- 5+ years of retail mortgage sales experience
- Highly motivated and target driven.