LOAN PROCESSING MANAGER
As a Loan Processor Manager, you will be managing a team of Loan Processors, monitoring processes for efficiency and effectiveness. Provide top management with recommendation for improvement while developing and implementing training for your department. Evaluate department submission for accuracy, completion and compliance with government regulation.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of mortgage lending and have extensive experience in processing. They will provide complete and appropriate solutions to department team’s questions and difficulties.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with other professionals, including title companies, insurance agents, and appraiser.
- Knowledge of Federal lending regulations to maintain loan file compliance.
- Communicate effectively with all parties associate in the loan transaction.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual and team objectives.
- Execute reports to examine team performance and deficiencies.
- Analyze credit and collateral documents.
Desire skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in software programs to include Microsoft Office Suite, Ellie Mae Encompass with the ability to run DU, LP and Credit Reporting interfaces.
- Strong working knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Government lending guidelines and principles.
- Able to deal effectively and courteous with external and internal clients across department and locations.
- 7+ year of processing experience in a Retail Mortgage environment.
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor Degree preferred, but not required if the applicant possesses equivalent managerial experience.
- Highly motivated and target driven.