As a Loan Processor, you will be analyzing mortgage applications. In addition, you will ensure all loan documentation is completed accurately, verified and that it complies with banking guidelines and requirements. Upon gathering all documentation required, you will forward the application to the Underwriting department for approval. The ideal candidate is an individual that is a team player, detail oriented, analytical and possess strong written, verbal, and organizational skills.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with other professionals, including title companies, insurance agents, and appraiser.
- Review initial loan approval and work with borrower to gather appropriate documentation.
- Knowledge of Federal lending regulations to maintain loan file compliance.
- Communicate effectively with all parties associated in the loan transaction.
- Analyze credit and collateral documents and submit files to underwriting
- Ability to clear loan conditions and communicate effectively with team
- Provide exceptional customer service to borrowers in processing
- Minimum 5 years processing experience in a Retail Mortgage environment.
- Maintain a pipeline 20-30 loans.
- Strong working knowledge of Conventional, Jumbo, FHA and VA processing.
- Strong familiarity with Ellie Mae Encompass, DU, LP, credit reporting interface.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma/GED
- English, Spanish a plus
*Full benefits, 401K and PTO days included.