LOCK DESK/SECONDARY MARKET MANAGER
As a Lock Desk/Secondary Marketer, you will be facilitating rate lock desk activities, distributing daily reports and completing lock and pricing review requests. Respond to lock desk inquiries and performs a variety of services relating to Secondary Market Activities while providing superior service to our customers, branches and internal personnel.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures accurate and meticulous data input of lock information into our LOS (Encompass) database including trade and pricing information related to sales of mortgage loans.
- Locks loans with investors and monitors and maintains pipeline; researching and completing re-locks, lock revisions and lock extension requests in a timely and professional manner.
- This person will enforce Ready Mortgage Lenders’ Rate Lock Policy and work closely with Loan Officers, Operation staff and Secondary Market counterparties.
- Provides support to shipping and post-closing departments.
- Offer recommendations and work collaboratively to streamline and improve processes and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Helps maintain and administer company online pricing systems.
- Assist in the pricing of loans with investors to find the best execution.
- Minimum 3 years of previous Lock Desk, Secondary Marketing or related mortgage banking experience is preferred but not required.
- General knowledge of secondary mortgage market framework including FNMA, FHLMC and FHA/VA mortgage programs and systems.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, with an extremely strong attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Proven oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong ability to multi task, in a fast-paced and deadline driven working environment.
- Proven ability to deal effectively and courteously with external and internal clients across departments and locations.
- Maintain a positive, energetic attitude
- High school diploma/ GED
*Full benefits, 401K and PTO days included